Friday, May 22, 2009

about forgiveness

i really cannot understand the audacity of some people.

ok.

i was talking to one of my classmates in highschool, and he was acting like we knew each other and tried helplessly to make me feel like he understood what i was doing with my life right now. and hey, i was totally ok with that. i mean come on, it's been years.

however, i got ticked off when he started asking questions and treating me like we were close friends.

oh come on..


seriously, he talked shit about me and constantly ridiculed and criticized me back then so why in my sane state of mind trust him? of try to act like he didn't do anything wrong. oh come on, and seriously don't try to tell me what you effing gossips have been talking about.


i knooowww what you a**holes have been saying and i don't give a rat's ass.

some people are just impossibly dense sometimes. and i guess i grew in the past years not to trust people. and to especially not be nice to everyone because not everyone deserves it.

sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment