Tuesday, May 26, 2009

STAR TREK IS AWESOME....

The fate of the galaxy rests in the hands of bitter rivals. One, James Kirk, is a delinquent, thrill-seeking Iowa farm boy. The other, Spock, was raised in a logic-based society that rejects all emotion. As fiery instinct clashes with calm reason, their unlikely but powerful partnership is the only thing capable of leading their crew through unimaginable danger, boldly going where no one has gone before.


i was awesomely, pleasantly surprised.i thought it'd be like the awful awful star trek i saw my dad and uncles watch when i was like 5, but there was so much buzz about it that i went to my ever so much buzz about how good it was that my curious self went to my ever so reliable DVD vendor. -lol- it actually came with the dreadful BFF movie and the migraine enducing Angels and Demons. it was a well welcomed surprised to me and my little sisters who watched the movies with me.

it came with all the heartbreaking moments -spock's mom dies- and extreme sports -jumping off to the nero's drill-, so it wasn't at all flat. besides the special effects and digital effects were really really breathetaking.

anyways..i ran out of words already...



woooooooohhhhhhhhooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment