Saturday, June 6, 2009

I'D LIKE TO THANK MY HACKER

i realized that the hacker actually did me good.


when i look at my new account now. i feel like i'm starting over, and it was scary at first but it feel a whole lighter. before my account got hacked, i knew that my blog was bordering arrogant and mean. i love my blog now, and i actually found time to actually create a partner-linked account in blogspot. it feels awesome, because i love love love to write.

i also had time to look for my photos from way back. old photos from jayd, ian and armel which i trully trully love and adore. i felt a great sense of gratitude.

and yeah, i now know most of the 291 contacts that i have.lol i had 1526 contacts on my old account and it felt bad loosing them, but on hindsight i barely knew them.

now everyday when i wake up i feel proud and excited to make a new blog, and the new one is so fun to look at.lol. i don't do modelling stuff right now, but i'll get back to it at some point. it's wayyy fun, and i so love the people that i got to work with. i found a great group of friends who helped me with the ordeal of starting over, and who visit my blog on a daily basis.



i am thankful.really really thankful. thanks everyone.

and yes. that includes you hacker.

1 comment: