Monday, June 22, 2009

ON BEING ATTACKED... (REPOST)


May 15, '09 3:41 AM
for everyone
i was just waking up from a nap when someone buzzed me wondering why i blogged about something really rude and perverted. i was seriously wondering what the heck was that about cause why would i down right degrade myself to a "whore-rifying" level. it was crazy coz jayd also got mad at me cause apparently "I" had left a rude comment on my page. and then i refreshed my multiply page, and there was the blog. i just couldn't believe what was happening. i was in total shock and panic. i made a comment saying "THIS AIN'T ME", then 5 seconds later i deleted it. that was when myke buzzed me saying my modelling photos were starting to disappear on my page. i just didn't know what to do.

on the wake of what happened, i am left with no modelling photos on my page. even my graduation and birthday photos are gone.i just can't imagine what kind of person would do that. i seriously thought i was a nice guy, and has no idea who would be that mad at me. who would spend 3 hours of their lives just trying to destroy another person's reputation? i can't be angry, cause i really don't know who to blame or to be mad at. i was literally "tulala" for like a couple of hours.

i have had that account since college and that's what stings. i used to sell havaianas there, and by some act of nature it actually made me change the fat college boy that i was into a model with a really good foilio. every photo in that page took time, effort and a lot of heart from not just me but by photographers, make up artists, designers and my friends. it's just plain crazy. the person apparently didn't have any respect or idea how hard work is.


it's just seriously an online account. i know i know i know.

but when i think about how much time i had put into that site and how many funny comments and memories i have there with my friends i can't help but feel helpless and weak.

i also know i had to detox, so having the account cancelled is my concern right now. so please just help me report it to multiply before the person actually does more damage.

i am however thankful for a lot of things.

firstly, because i was actually logged in when it happened hence i had the chance to delete the monstrous blog and the comment made on jayd's site. it also gave me time to copy most of my blogs.

what i am most grateful for is the support i got from my friends. seriously, i would have gone nuts last night if you guys weren't there. i'll update you as soon as i muster enough heart to make a new one, for now i'll just let the sadness and the issue fade away. i guess it's time to start all over.

it won't be that hard.

seriously.

i cans till model even without that site. seriously come on. multiply isn't a place where you should depend your career on.

i can still blog and communicate with people through here.

i can still make a new account.

and seriously,

i still have a lot of good people around me. and i'm happy it was my account which got attacked and not me. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment