Saturday, June 20, 2009

i really don't know how to start....

ok when i woke up around 1pm today, my mom was like "do you remember ate rosie? yung nag-alaga sa lola mo bago siya namatay?". apparently she died of cancer. of course i remember her, her and her over the top crying at my lola's lamay. well anyways, our plantsadora Lola Nina just broke the news that she was dead.

so my mom called my brother, and everyone was a bit sad. anyways my mom felt so bad, that she sent my yaya Ate Judy to buy Ate Rosie's family flowers, tons of bread, candy and coffee. upon the arrival of my ever so perky and kikay yaya at Ate Rosie's barrio she was so fabulous that she was asked if she was Ate Rosie's employer, of course she just flipped her and dismissed them, telling them -i qoute- "FRIENDS LANG KAMI, ANU BA?" .. she was then struck by the best news I've heard in weeks... SHE WAS IN SO MUCH SHOCK THAT SHE CALLED MY MOM.




KAPANGALAN LANG NI ATE ROSIE YUNG PATAY..BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. and there she was with flowers, and the groceries.lol


i think they have so much bread now it'd last their fanily for a week.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment